Perfect for Families
Coconut Condos are large and spacious and suitable for larger families or groups. The main bedroom has a king bed, ensuite bathroom and opens onto the spacious patio. There is a queen bed in the second bedroom, two double bunks in the third bedroom and a spa bath in the second bathroom.
Facilities include a full kitchen with large fridge including microwave and dishwasher, two colour televisions, airconditioning, Austar TV (ten channels), laundry and a barbeque and outdoor setting on the patio. Undercover parking completes this excellent family accommodation. Sleeps up to 8. All linen included.
- 3 Bedrooms - main with king bed and ensuite, 2nd with queen bed and 3rd with 2 sets of double bunks
- Bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Self contained kitchen with large fridge, dishwasher, microwave, oven and cooktop, cooking utensils and crockery
- Split system airconditioning
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- 2 televisions with Austar
- Linen and bath towels included
- Spacious verandah with BBQ & 8 seater outdoor setting
- Undercover parking
- Initial supply of tea and coffee
- Sleeps up to eight (8)
- While all care and consideration has been taken the tariffs are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
- Deposits must be paid within seven days of booking. A deposit of $150 is required for accomodation with a $300 deposit required for Villas, Spa Villas, Luxury Villas and Condos.
- Full refund given with a minimum of four days notice, excluding high/peak periods where seven days notice is required.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people for 2 or more nights. One night stays will incur a 30% surcharge.
- Minimum stays apply.
- Check in time 2pm and check out 10am.
- Children's cots are available for $20 including linen per stay and highchairs free of charge. Please notify us on booking if these are required.
- Please note that children under the age of 9 are not allowed to play or sleep on the top bunks
For payments after 1 April, 2013 we wish to advise that due to increasing operating costs, a service fee and credit card processing fee of 1.2% (inc GST) will apply to all payments made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Alternate payment options such as direct bank deposit, Australian Traveller’s Cheques or Money order are available should you wish to avoid the fee.