Perfect for Families - 60 sq meters
Surrounded by a mountain backdrop our 1 and 2 bedroom Spa Villas boast a corner spa and undercover car parking.
Our 1 bedroom Spa Villas has a queen bed in the main bedroom and a single over a double bunk in the lounge room.
Our 2 bedroom option offers a queen bed in the main bedroom, a set of bunks in the second bedroom and a fold out sofa bed in the lounge.
This accommodation features a spa bathroom with mood lighting, vanity and toilet. Linen and bath towels are included. Facilities include a full kitchen with large fridge, microwave, oven and cooktop, two colour televisions, split system airconditioning, Austar TV (ten channels), spacious patio and outdoor setting with undercover parking.
* Please note floor plan differs between 1 & 2 bedroom styles with 1 bedroom sleeping five (5) and 2 bedroom sleeping six (6).
- 1 bedroom villa including 1 queen bed and single over double bunk, sleeps five (5)
- 2 bedroom villa including 1 queen bed, 1 set of double bunks and a fold out sofa bed in the lounge, sleeps six (6)
- Ensuite with spa, shower, vanity and toilet
- Split system airconditioning
- 2 Televisions with Austar
- While all care and consideration has been taken the tariffs are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
- Deposits must be paid within seven days of booking. A deposit of $150 is required for accomodation with a $300 deposit required for Villas, Spa Villas, Luxury Villas and Condos.
- Full refund given with a minimum of four days notice, excluding high/peak periods where seven days notice is required.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people for 2 or more nights. One night stays will incur a 30% surcharge.
- Minimum stays apply.
- Check in time 2pm and check out 10am.
- Children's cots are available for $25 including linen per stay and highchairs free of charge. Please notify us on booking if these are required.
- Please note that children under the age of 9 are not allowed to play or sleep on the top bunks.
For payments after 1 April, 2013 we wish to advise that due to increasing operating costs, a service fee and credit card processing fee of 1% (inc GST) will apply to all payments made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Alternate payment options such as direct bank deposit, Australian Traveller’s Cheques or Money Order are available should you wish to avoid the fee.