Tropical Ensuite Cabins
Perfect for Families
Tropical Ensuite Cabins are situated closest to the Kidz Adventureland, the day/night tennis court or the jumping pillows and SPLASH waterpark. These tastefully appointed cabins are ideal for couples or young families.
The open plan living with comfortable queen bed is separated from the living area by a privacy curtain, plus full size bunks with a pull out mattress. Modern ensuite with roomy shower, toilet and vanity. All linen and bath towels included. Facilities include microwave, hotplates, jug, toaster, electric frying pan, fridge, split system air-conditioning and colour TV. Spacious patio and adjacent parking. Sleeps up to five (5) .
- Open plan cabin with 1 queen bed, set of bunks with pull out mattress
- Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Split system airconditioning
- Linen and bath towels included
- Self contained with fridge and cooking facilities including microwave, hotplate, electric frypan, toaster and kettle, cooking utensils and crockery
- Dining table and chairs
- Patio and outdoor setting
- Initial supply of tea and coffee
- Sleeps up to five (5)
- While all care and consideration has been taken the tariffs are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
- Deposits must be paid within seven days of booking. A deposit of $150 is required for accomodation with a $300 deposit required for Villas, Spa Villas, Luxury Villas and Condos.
- Full refund given with a minimum of four days notice, excluding high/peak periods where seven days notice is required.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people for 2 or more nights. One night stays will incur a 30% surcharge.
- Minimum stays apply.
- Check in time 2pm and check out 10am.
- Children's cots are available for $20 including linen per stay and highchairs free of charge. Please notify us on booking if these are required.
- Please note that children under the age of 9 are not allowed to play or sleep on the top bunks.
For payments after 1 April, 2013 we wish to advise that due to increasing operating costs, a service fee and credit card processing fee of 1.1% (inc GST) will apply to all payments made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Alternate payment options such as direct bank deposit, Australian Traveller’s Cheques or Money order are available should you wish to avoid the fee.